Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: After Supporting Medicare Cuts Through Reconci

There are alot of people out there right now who want health insurance but, their employer doesn't offer it, or they can't afford it because the rates are way too high and climbing higher. For them, it's a choice between having food on the table, or spending $1,000 for a health insurance premium. while still, others want insurance and have a means to pay the premiums, but they are denied coverage for a pre-existing condition that they may or may not have. There are also other people who have insurance, get sick and go to the hospital and their insurance company cancels their policy, because they failed to mention that they got sick with the measles back in the first grade.

The above is the human equation to this health care bill.

I have been in the cable business since around 1990. I was involved in the Cox EON Phoenix project as a sweep tech. I left there at the end of 2008, and went back to college to finish my degree.

I hold a Master's in Physics, and a Bachelor's in Electronic Engineering. I am currently working on a high energy pulsed laser project that is scheduled to wrap up about the middle of next month at Los Alamos. Once i wrap up, I will be headed out for another sweep project at the end of April.

Cable is in my blood, what can I say.

This is CABL.com posting #295069. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mboVl
There are 2 replies to this message