Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: dmv report?

Its like this everywhere, if a person has made a mistake in the past, it will be hard to find a "GOOD" job. Now if you know someone, then its going to be a little bit easier. I dont know if anyone can see whats going on here, but this business is dramaticly changing, maybe business in general is changing. Companies want perfect people. In the news a week or so ago, a hospital in Pa. fired almost thirty employees because they didnt go to work in the middle of a bad blizzard. Also some school in the same area; I believe, they fired the whole school, every teacher. Its not good business for companies to have a revolving door for employees, I think. Now if someone has a couple PhDs and other degrees then companies overlook your past. If you have seen the movie The Informant thats a perfect example of companies overlooking ones background. The main character in this movie stole money, 7 to 11 million, he was an compulsive liar, and ratted out the company he represented for price fixing. After serving nine years in prison he was released and hired as a COO for a company out of California, Cypress something, some sort of Biotech company. Myself, Im going for the degrees. Cant see myself with twenty years of experience working for the going wage these days. Itll be a rough ride, and I will miss the "cable life" as it is all I know, but it will pay off in the long run. So good luck to all that are not working for whatever reason, It sucks!  
This is CABL.com posting #294981. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mboTV
Posted in reply to: dmv report? by sbp37388
There are 0 replies to this message