Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Independant Contractor? Read This

If that $100 is not enough to cover everything then the company should not be in that business. Quit underbidding to get contracts just for getting contracts sake knowing you can hire cheap labor.

If you cannot pay your employees what is fair then why would you even want to be in the business. I got an idea. Quit allowing all the middlemen paperpushers who want to make a profit. If you offer me $100 to do a job that I find cannot be done for less than $120 I would turn down the job. Not try to figure out how to hire cheap labor. Get a grip.

All these primes are in business to take a large peice of the pie. The pie has gotten smaller and smaller and there are more primes begging for the work. Who wouldnt drop the prices. If I was running a business and needed help and offered $100 and 400 people showed up asking for the work, the next time I would offer $80. If 300 people showed up well I would drop it again.

What do you expect? You expect them to be fair? Guys nobody cares about you or your family. Find another way to earn a living. I know it is tough, but damn man. This is a tough cruel world and nothing is fair.

It will not get better. If you are not happy with what your getting move on.

If you were in jail and every time you took a shower you got raped, how long would you continue to take a shower? I know you love taking showers but, well its up to you. If taking a shower is that important, dont cry about getting fu@$ed.
This is CABL.com posting #294912. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mboSO
Posted in reply to: Re: Independant Contractor? Read This by bartscott
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Independant Contractor? Read This Cowboy3939 3/10/2010 2:37:44 PM