Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Call 911

I went to visit my brother in San Diego. He had some neighbors that liked to party late to early in the morning. He had to be up at 5 am and this was a problem. With the cops and mutual talking they worked it out. The first night I was there those people partied until 3 am. Right next to his window. They could have gone in the garage. But they chose to make noise outside against the laws of the city. Sooo.......my brother went out at 7:30, no longer quiet time, and fired up his lawnmower. On high speed. He tied the throttle open and came in to check with me that it wasn't loud. I was on the other side of the house so I didn't hear it. About 10 the neighbor came over and turned it off. I saw him jump the fence and I went and asked him what he was doing in my brother's yard. He got all sanctimonious and said it was asinine to do that. I told him what he did was rude and deserved it. They said they (his wife came out to argue with me) had a right to party if they wanted. I told them "yes you do, but you don't have the right to keep people up after 10 pm." They argued some more but knew they were on the losing end especially when I used the guilt on them. "my brother said he had problems before but that you guys had worked it out. He said you were getting along well and liked you and then you did this as though you had no respect whatsoever." "But you expect respect at 3 am because you have a friend in town."  "He could have called the cops but didn't." You could have gone in the garage and played your music and did your drugs and laughed loudly"...........They both just looked down and got quiet................
This is CABL.com posting #294590. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mboNC
Posted in reply to: Re: Call 911 by LocoDawg
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Call 911 tatertom 3/18/2010 2:53:45 PM