Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Federal Reserve makes US Citizens slaves in 20

Your flip flopping here sweat, the federal reserve system was passed under the father of progressivism Woodrow Wilson whom later had this to say about what he had done.

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men." -Woodrow Wilson, after signing the Federal Reserve into existence

The federal reserve system imo is the vampire at our neck sucking the very lifeblood of our nation with this system the debt can never be paid and the system is privately owned,its money for nothing,heres a short clip on the matter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhU3X1PiXP4
This is CABL.com posting #294587. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mboNz
Posted in reply to: Federal Reserve makes US Citizens slaves in 2012? by sweatforhire
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Federal Reserve makes US Citizens slaves in 20 sweatforhire 3/7/2010 12:02:18 PM