Create your free account now! Sign up

ahh the love of a good woman

Well I am glad to know my wife is not like this at all......................she would take her .357 and put me out of her misery herself!!

NEW YORK — An affluent housewife in Long Island, New York, accused of hiring a hit man to off her hubby lamented she could only afford to maim him — but then was thrilled to learn she could whack him at a bargain-basement price of just $20,000, authorities told the New York Post.

That's the stone-cold, cost-calculating mentality of sick soccer mom Susan Williams, 43, who allegedly hired an undercover cop this week to whack her husband of 21 years. She was held yesterday on $1 million bail.

The twisted plot didn't surprise her long-suffering spouse, Peter Williams.

His lawyer said the woman "tortured" the poor man with sick lies during their divorce in a grab for their million-dollar Garden City home and other cushy assets.

She even allegedly turned their four kids — ages 11 to 19 — against him.

"I can't believe it took her this long" to try to kill Peter, said his divorce lawyer, Nancy Dreeben.

"She's a desperate woman, and she will just do whatever she needs to do to get what she wants. She's a narcissist."
This is CABL.com posting #294468. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mboLE
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: ahh the love of a good woman mofo 3/6/2010 11:10:45 PM
Re: ahh the love of a good woman LocoDawg 3/6/2010 6:08:17 PM
Re: ahh the love of a good woman goodsky 3/6/2010 5:01:32 PM