Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Author Unknown

Hitting the nail on the head! All the more reason for everyone to continue to educate their family,friends and others not fortunate enough to have thoughts of their own....If the current path/mindset of this nation's so called leaders are not put on notice and constantly reminded that their jobs demand that they represent instead of pollute the population with selfish indulgences and grandures(new redneck word) of power. These clowns serve us! There is no debate! Insist and remind your peers often to use the technology we provide to also remind these sorry excuses of leadership that we run the show, not them! We either take it back or get some ky and get used to taking it. some of you are already greased up and asking for more. I ain't gonna mention any names but................................................At the very least make them take it rather than mindlessly let it go..I got inside info that says they won't get much further the way they are headed...

you can call me Mr. Paranoia thank you very much...............
This is CABL.com posting #294208. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mboHs
Posted in reply to: Author Unknown by LocoDawg
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Author Unknown LocoDawg 3/4/2010 9:07:20 PM