Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Leaked memo puts Republicans in hot seat

I"m not so sure the repubs can count on "the tea party" so much. Maybe they can time will tell,I think what we'll see later this year is alot of incumbants out of work. It isnt just the dems and it isnt just the repubs fault that we are where were at ,its all our faults, theirs, ours and every Americans who let things get to where they are. We dont need to pass huge spending bills like health care we need to riegn in spending, cut taxes, end the wars, solve our energy needs by embracing new technologys, drill here, drill now, get off of foriegn oil now ,rebuild our manufacturing base, end nafta,reign in the federal reserve, bring the jobs back home, deal with the immigrants etc etc. In short all the things we need to be doing we"re not and all the things they're trying to do they shouldnt, hence "the tea party" and its not over yet I can only see "the tea party" getting stronger,by this summer they'll be a force to be reckoned with as well they should be, they are "of the people", and may God and providence smile upon them. I know I'll be riding with them.
This is CABL.com posting #294168. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mboGO
Posted in reply to: Leaked memo puts Republicans in hot seat by sweatforhire
There are 0 replies to this message