Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: where r all the old channel dogs r\kevin smay/

Whats up Channel Dawg,

Just to let ya know I miss working at Channel and the crew too. 1993-2000. A designer and did my share of drafting too. Havent seen any of those people but have talked with Todd Wech, Tony Yang from engineering over the years. Ran into Todd Kolar while I worked for MasTec in NOVA (Todd was with Cox) in '07. Ya, ole Jeff Ebersole, Rick Haskins, Gary Dixon & Larry Johnson. These were our bosses for God sakes. I, as I said ,I was a designer for Channel working with Bob Baumann. I liked Bob, better than most bosses, actually I will go as far to say he was damn good to me til he found out I was moonlighting working for Charter & AT&T BUT! No competition clause ever put in front of me when I was hired. Loved workin there, did some serious design for that company. Enjoyed evryone there. Wayne Clark, Tony Lodel ... I could go on & on. Alright, just wanted to say "hello" even tho your name isnt familiar, construction obviously.

Take care
Chuck Gurney
This is CABL.com posting #293939. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mboC7
Posted in reply to: where r all the old channel dogs r\kevin smay/ron by WildBill63
There is 1 reply to this message