Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Get this bulls*^%&

Earljones.. I think the tribe has spoken...  I have been in this business as a installer "cable" for a long time, 15 plus years.  I normally never reply to posts. I am going to give you a little advice.  Take to heart what Uglyoldlineman told you. Heres another piece of advice. keep your nose clean, never get involved in office/work politics.unless it involves you directly. never bitc# about work, at work w/fellow workers. when work gets slow, the one that makes the most ripples gets canned. I will leave on this note. They may have done you a favor putting you on disconnects and service calls. For one, there will always be dumb a@@ customers to screw things up and with this economy I know disconnects are up, but most importantly let the other ones deal with the headache of less install jobs to do. they evently get tired of it and leave. so when work picks back up, less techs + more work = happier you w/more money in your pockets.  Uglyoldlinesman, I am truely a fan.  untill then.... all you guys be safe...
This is CABL.com posting #293870. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mboB0
Posted in reply to: Re: Get this bulls*^%& by lonemonkey
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Get this bulls*^%& bushmaster 3/2/2010 7:32:01 AM