Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Our president

snopes is biased and I don't care what they say. I found this on a link and not email. I don't trust snopes because they go out of their way to cover the liberals. Even when something is true they throw in their little qualifiers. But the photo is true.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/p/post-american-world.htm
That is not in dispute. He is reading or was reading this book. And it was in May as I said. May of 2008. this one is true. And you may not believe Obama is not Muslim but that is how he was raised. It is a way of life and not a religion. this whole thing has been set up. People come out with "Bush crashed the planes into the World Trade Center " but can't believe this man is a Muslim in sheep's clothing.........what a scam. Is he? I don't know but he was never vetted in the press. If they wanted to know, really know they would have investigated this man and they didn't. But they knew what color socks Sarah Palin was wearing and she wasn't running for president. lol

Oh my post said nothing about the things Snopes said.At least nothing inaccurate.  He was reading the book. It was on the date I said. It was written by the guy I said. Sorry if it hurts your feelings.
This is CABL.com posting #293853. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mboBJ
Posted in reply to: Re: Our president by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Our president Trey9007 3/1/2010 10:04:10 PM