Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Pirated Sat cards

Dosent suprise me one bit, I remember that group up there selling hacked cards with program for $600.00 each
they sold virgin cards for $300.00, the guy would buy defective recievers for 3 to 5 bucks each and get a H or HU card, toss the reciever in the trash and un-loop the card 10 minutes work $600.00 and they would last for 7 or 8 months, I used to program a few of mine 10 minutes of work, lasted a week or two, come home find signal hashed, re program code or download new fix from the sat hacks (testers) and go another week or two, the card reader they called the super looper
ran $300.00 from canada and it would un-lock a card in less then 5 minutes so you can view the code, then download the new fix from one of the testers for free on the internet and you were up and running. so I am sure that the busted hacker is the one that introduced the p-4 card, just wait untill he is off of his probation then it will all bust loose again, then they will have to frame another hacker again to build a anti hacking fix but again, dish is still easy, just takes a little more time to re-program
This is CABL.com posting #293825. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mboBh
Posted in reply to: Re: Pirated Sat cards by marty sullivan
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Pirated Sat cards mrwhomper 3/1/2010 8:42:03 PM