Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: whats wrong with this xfer?

Well,,Not knowing my surroundings as to what options I have, and only the pics to go off of. First off you need a couple of more overhead guys on that pole. Start at the top and work down. The top line, cut your bolt on your crossover, that one has a overhead guy. The second one down needs a overhead guy. Then it needs to be tightened up, which inturn will raise your t-leads, and get it up. That might be it for that one. Now the third one down,,,Can't tell but, it looks like it's on the ext arm. That's way to much weight for that type of ext arm. If so, replace with metal 3 piece arm, or if you don't need it, better yet. If you can, tighten up the lead with the silver boot. You'll need to straight splice the strand and cut the bolt on crossover. Ok,, the bottom one, needs a overhead guy. Once you get everything else moved up, it might be ok. Now,, your going to need multiple hoist on different lines, working them all in tandem, just to see how things are going to lay. This is what I am getting from the pics. I hope your getting hourly rate on this one. Good Luck!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #293804. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mboAW
Posted in reply to: whats wrong with this xfer? by wingman
There are 0 replies to this message