Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: They are still at it.

We're being led like sheep alright.  The Reuters article is not authentic.  Ill bet you can't provide a link to the original Reuters article.  Thats because it doesn't exist.

I did fact check the OP and discovered the article does not exist.  But I really didn't need to do it.  The first indicator that the article was not real, was that it implys an international treaty would some how supercede our own laws.  MOST of us know, that the constitution forbids such a thing, and no credible news outlet would print such B.  I mean, a grade schooler could sniff out the BS in this FAKE article. Yet another example of people not knowing the basic rules of the constitution.  What this FAKE article is implying, is simply not possible.  But lets not let facts get in the way of things. 

You may now continue to have real fears, over FAKE news, contained in a FAKE article.  You guys really make it easy for them. lol.............  I swear I should become a right wing fear monger.  I could probably become a rich man.  Apparently there are people out there who believe anything........lol....
This is CABL.com posting #293703. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbozj
Posted in reply to: They are still at it. by sab3r
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: They are still at it. sab3r 3/1/2010 8:46:44 AM
Re: They are still at it. MCT-40 2/28/2010 7:35:05 PM
Re: They are still at it. Trey9007 2/28/2010 7:06:43 PM