Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A Civil War At The Front Door.

Well I dont know about that,I can go right down the street  and get most anything now but I dont. Not so much as its illegal as I just dont have the desire. I think those that are gonna use, already use, and most arent gonna stop till they are ready to, legal or not. With legalization the taxes could go toward treatment and education plus the money would be taken away from the cartels and gangs, I think we would actually eventually see a drop in crime especially amongst the street dealers who kill over turf etc. As I said ,I wouldnt be for legalizing the hard stuff I'd be against that, but weed I wouldnt have a problem with that, its much less dangerous that whiskey imo.

I'm no big proponent for legalization, I personally couldnt care less but I've noticed a trend towards legalization of marijauna and I think its gonna continue. I dont think down the road that the gov is going to have the funding to continue "the war on drugs". Even in my little town the city had to drop "the drug task force" because they couldnt continue to fund it. "As goes California so goes the rest of the nation."   
This is CABL.com posting #293626. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbox4
Posted in reply to: Re: A Civil War At The Front Door. by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: A Civil War At The Front Door. sab3r 2/27/2010 7:42:40 PM