Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Proj./Regional Manager looking

We are always looking. Have many opportunities coming up first qtr. Contact myself,Deno Jones or Ricky Hunt at CableCom., Inc. 800-875-5748, 770-482-7612 Your ID will be kept Conf.

>Currently I'm seeking employment within a Company which values its employees as assets. I'm working as a Project
>Manager and would be willing to accept an equivilent position within a company were there is room for advancement but would prefer a Regional or Area type position where I could offer and assist Project Management personnel with meeting there Project Restraints. You would be reciving a Manager with over 13 yrs CATV experience and a proven track record of meeting project requirements. My background includes Installations, U/G, Aerial, Fiber Const., Retro Splicing (to include technical knowledge) and Sweep/Cert.. I've Managed projects in all areas but prefer Upgrades and Overbuilds. If you would be interested in talking more please e-mail me at (-REDACTED-) with all the pertenant information, ie...proj. location, position available and contact name and numbers, and I'll be in touch with you. I must remain discrete do to current employment status.
This is CABL.com posting #29362. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mhNK
Posted in reply to: Proj./Regional Manager looking by cableprojmgr
There are 0 replies to this message