Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Drugs and Illegals, Obama is getting it done!

You must be a government school drop out.. Lesson # 1,pay attention puppy chow.. Theoretically they could however, They do not have funding established and most likely not available for a state border patrol agency. While protecting the borders is a constitutional mandate for the federal government.   Have you ever heard of border patrol? The southern states. hmmm.7 states, California,arizona,new mexico,texas,louisiana,alabama,florida. Imo, the biggest problems are the states land locked with mexico., now we are down to 4. Are you following along? The dribble about republican blah blah states rights makes no sense so i'll skip that. As a matter of fact the only thing comprehendable I already addressed.
 I will add that those remaining states locked with mexico do what they can, mostly texas which has a large stretch of shared border but it is the liberals who block and in fact prosecute our own fed border patrol agents for doing their jobs. California did virtually nothing when I lived there back in the 80's. Down by the san ysidro border crossing on I-5 there were caution signs similar to deer crossing signs with 3 human figures crouched together so as not to run them over.(basically letting them in). Now go do your home work or there will be no supper for u..

Here in florida when the boats come in is feds that meet them..
This is CABL.com posting #293517. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbowj
Posted in reply to: Re: Drugs and Illegals, Obama is getting it done! by cablepup1686
There are 2 replies to this message