Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Possiable Bad Check

>Question:
>I work for a company that the contract is coming to an end. The just gave me my last check. I think it is bad. They use a different bank than I do. If I deposit the check into my account & it bounces, will my bank take the money back from me or will they go after the company that wrote it?
>I have bills, & if I deposit the money, & write checks to pay bills, I need to know that the money will be there, so I don't bounce checks.
>Unfortunately, I'm think some of you old timers may have some experience with this. Could you please help me with some info?
>Thanks a lot,
>Eric Stewart
call the bank the check is written from, and ask them to verify the funds before you cash the check.
here is how my lawyer told me to handel it after i had a bounced check from a contractor.
once the check bounced I was told to go to or call the bank whare the check came from and PROTEST THE CHECK, you will get a piece of paper stating the protest of the check, take the piece of paper to the sherifs dept. and they will arrest the guilty partie
>

This is CABL.com posting #29339. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mhNn
Posted in reply to: Possiable Bad Check by trying2makeit
There is 1 reply to this message
Re:Possiable Bad Check Animal AKA Will 12/31/2000 11:00:00 AM