Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Time to March

If it is a 12 year old being indoctrinated to radical islam, instructed in the proper way to saw off an infidels head then of what use is he to modern society? Then what? You jail or kill his teachers and expect him to come around to another way of thinking? You twist this very dangerous religion into a protect the children campaign. I dare to say that no one who visits here would wish harm to any child. That said, I teach my own to defend themselves within reason regardless of circumstances . You are either sympathetic to this religion because you yourself believe the premise of violently forcing a religion on the world or you are simply full of shit instigating the same. There is an endless stream of videos and propaganda online that shows recruitment techniques and how their plan is to infiltrate any and all organizations as well as muslims that denounce the radical views of this religion.

Please spare me the all religions have used violence throughout history argument, as that argument is as empty as the hood/sheet you speak of. I don't know HD personally but I don't think he wanders the street looking for weak minded or so called wronged individuals to indoctrinate them into a biker gang way of life with a diet of beer, bar whores and girl scout cookies.. (and a lot of penicillin) Even though that doesnt sound that bad, provided the cillin works.hehe.     
This is CABL.com posting #293199. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mborb
Posted in reply to: Re: Time to March by sweatforhire
There are 0 replies to this message