Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The GOP 2 step..............IT GETS WORSE

I haven't been impressed with either party.  Prefer middle of the road candidates that I would not enjoy having a beer with.  Saying that Trey cmon, Clinton couldn't pass a turd without Gingrich approving it.  If any parties President has total control then they will spend spend spend.  Its a fact the economy does better when one party has the Presidency and other has majority.  You know why!  Because they bicker like you guys do here, so no major legislation gets accomplished(times of war would be the exception).  I trick two of my friends from time to time.  I will take a quote from the opposing party and change the author to being on their side of the isle.  They will defend what is quoted until explained its the other parties point of view. 

2 step?  These people are politicians.  They are nothing more than educated/well mannered used car salesmen.  The only thing they do do that I believe is the heart and sole of their check n balances is flip flop on issues.  If they flip or flop then that means they truly care about public opinion.  Misguided it may be but the majority gets represented.  Special interests rule Washington otherwise.  These groups have always controlled government.  Alabama had/has laws, from when farmers were the powers that be, made exception for a farmer to drive equipment on the highway after dark, without age limits(could be 10 years old), with no lights.  This stimulus money is a joke.  It is giving temporary work for a consumer society.  The smartest thing to do instead of wasting all your time quoting the GOP would be to find out how much of the money the DEM President and those GOP powers actually placed in Joe the plumbers hand?  As long as the government keeps the masses divided they have won.  Remember I said if they are divided in power nothing gets accomplished in Washington.  Same goes for you in their party strongholds.  If they are always blaming the other party then you dont pay attention to what they are doing.  You're always blaming the other team too, while your blindingly getting robbed. 

Its hard to find liberals in this business.  You in the least represent your arguements with facts.  First hand knowledge by cable guys of how our government is taken advantage of is a daily way of life.  I talked with someone from Germany the other day and it was a two pronged realization that we may not be on top much longer.  First she said our healthcare is lacking for lower class.  I agree but the upper-lower class n up have second to none healthcare in the world(to even chance screwing that up takes some balls).  She also noticed how many, many, many Americans abuse welfare programs.  This woman didn't care about your Dems or his GOP.  She told me what she saw as a visitor.  Why do we need to start new costly programs when our coffers are depleted?  Slow down and ask yourself if you just had to borrow money to keep your business afloat would it be wise to expand or open a new office?  Yeah you can tell your banker hey its slam dunk see if he loans money.  You know nothing is certain except death and taxes.   The timing is off for healthcare.  The Dems will see a loss in power for some time if they squeak it through.  The last thing we need is another blank check for either party, actually any writing em now.  

Mike

This is CABL.com posting #292224. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbobs
Posted in reply to: Re: The GOP 2 step..............IT GETS WORSE by drifterdawg
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: The GOP 2 step..............IT GETS WORSE Trey9007 2/17/2010 10:04:02 AM