Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: D.C. Snowstorm: How Global Warming Makes Blizz

While your passion is appreciated by many i am sure, The evidence and/or arrogance is too little and too much. I don't believe anyone thinks that polluting is okay. What many think is polluting, many others think not at all what happens when they are done consuming whatever it is that may or may not be a contaminant to said environment. The reality is the same people who do the most polluting are the same ones putting the guilt trip on you. And making the big dough off of your guilt. You are barking up the wrong tree. Go take it up with your local municipality or better yet Come up with a solution to one of your biggest environmental aggravations. Buying this unfounded science as gospel serves no one. can we all do better? I think yes. Are we personally causing the entire changes of our climate compare to what nature and heads of state could/would? I think not., Are we collectively consuming natural resources without an equal and opposite reaction? Hmmm. interesting question. There's always eugenics..
This is CABL.com posting #292077. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbn85
Posted in reply to: Re: D.C. Snowstorm: How Global Warming Makes Blizz by sweatforhire
There is 1 reply to this message