Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: More GOP Shenanigans.....

Facts are facts.  No matter where they come from.  Can you point to one thing in that piece that is false? To be fair, she has been called out by one Rep. for mis-quoting.  She retracted the quote, and replaced it with the correct one.  The correct quote still had the Congressman saying VERY nice things about the stimulus.

I've said before that the GOP is excellent at spin.  I've said before, they are so good at it, that they are able to get a significant portion of their "base",  to vote against their own interest.  The stimulus is a prime example.  The GOP tells their sheep the stimulus was bad, and that it didnt creat one single job.  But when these GOP'ers get to their home state, and while the national media isn't looking, they sing a different tune.  The openly state the funds were needed, and have helped create new jobs in their districts.  Meanwhile, their sheep keep repeating the lies fed to them, and continue to think the bill didn't work.

As I've said before, the GOP is by far the BEST at this.  No one can touch them, when it comes to spin.

This is CABL.com posting #291772. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbn4a
Posted in reply to: Re: More GOP Shenanigans..... by goodsky
There are 6 replies to this message
Re: More GOP Shenanigans..... goodsky 2/14/2010 12:51:24 PM
Re: More GOP Shenanigans..... drifterdawg 2/14/2010 12:51:31 AM
Re: More GOP Shenanigans..... New Day 2/13/2010 11:47:17 PM
Re: More GOP Shenanigans..... sab3r 2/13/2010 11:31:23 PM
Re: More GOP Shenanigans..... New Day 2/13/2010 9:57:18 PM
Re: More GOP Shenanigans..... thetyrone 2/13/2010 6:44:33 PM