Create your free account now! Sign up

for those who read my people are crazy post

I knew better than to share scattered bits and pieces of this mess   sorry about that Saturday was a very very bad day for me I woke up in the middle of the night again this mess scares me    I met with the atty i had made a report of the story, with complete emails that uncovered a lot more of this mess than i had shared     he said that the dhs/aps could have and should have done more long ago he could do something, but it would be long and expensive, he does know of the girls, and is going to get on the dhs/aps for regular welfare checks at no charge    this mess had spilled over into another state for a while, he said to contact the FBI, they have better laws covering abusing the disabled and civil rights  and could more easily go the distance with me  I ask about mental health he said that is up to me  i said i know where i am at,   I tried to handle and undo this mess by myself, but did not have much choice   other than feeling bad about disrupting you folks with this mess I am up and at it and going again,  wish me luck, i still need it   thanks, larry  
hello im trying to get a phone # or email for GTS in Ga, if anybody has it i would appreciate it, email at
This is CABL.com posting #291619. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbn1H
There are 0 replies to this message