Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Info on NCS out of Louisiana?

Yes I do read these.

Lets lay out the facts:

1.        I sent over the pay detail for all 3 of you guys. You asked me to include Deans because you said he owed you money. No problem I did
2.        I paid for the cabin YOU asked me to get for you when you got there.
3.        I Paid for ALL of the small parts, inclinometers and extras you guys asked me for
4.        I paid you guys in advance when you said you were going home for X-Mas
5.        I DID NOT CAUSE THE DAMAGE AT YOUR CABIN. YOU DID!!!!! But I sure did have to pay for it.
6.        I Detailed the failed QC's that are listed and documented with photos on the DSS system. I dont make them up.
7.        I Didn't create fake repeat service calls, I even listed the customers account #s for you so you can verify.
8.        I was called and told that if I didnt bend to your will I would be sued. I dont respond to extortion
9.        Yes the people that post on here for us are techs and staff that are sick and tired of hearing complaints about techs that do not want to be held responsible for thier actions. So am I.
10.       I helped you out when you lost tools out of the back of your truck
11.       Had your group not damaged the cabin you would have had that money coming to you.

Break Down of Charges. Heres the list:

--Failed QC Fittings, Service Loops 
--Failed QC Fittings, Entry point drip loop
--Failed QC Fittings, Entry point drip loop
--Failed QC Unapproved ground, No bushing on exterior wall penetration
--Failed QC No Ground, No Sealed entry, lines not tacked to wall
--2 inclinometers Purchased for Dean, Daryl and Troy $250.00
--Missing Receiver 2344474354 $99.00
--Sin90 68XXXXXX, 57XXXXXX,17XXXXXX $255.00
--Previous Payment $425.00
--Small Parts Cable Fittings Etc… $235.00
--Cabin Charge 4 weeks $1,000.00
--Cabin Damage $2,000.00

If there isnt anything else, I wish you the very best. I am not willing to pay for your mistakes, but if you wish to pursue it further be my guest. I have all of the facts and data to support all of this.
This is CABL.com posting #291597. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbn1l
Posted in reply to: Re: Info on NCS out of Louisiana? by INSTALDUDE
There are 0 replies to this message