Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Question to Republicans

What do you think will happen when people have to pay for a gov health care plan? Everybody is paying for it. Hmmmm community paid health care. Communism. And how many people run to the hospital for every little cough now. Not near as many as will when they don't have to pay for it and the quality of health care will suffer because the hospitals won't be able to handle the over load and they will only get what the gov thinks is fair to pay the doctors. Then we lose doctors.
Then what will happen when the gov starts to run our lives? Think people will just run to work so they can pay for the lives of other people? So many will quit work thinking "why should I work when I can get it for free." Then what? It will snowball. So, how can we make it affordable without making it government run and a social program? That is what I want and the dems don't have the answer and the republicans don't so maybe , just maybe they need to work together and quit politicizing for their personal gain. But one thing is for sure, the dem's idea of bi partisanship is the republicans coming over to their side and voting their way.
This is CABL.com posting #291591. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbn1f
Posted in reply to: Re: Question to Republicans by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Question to Republicans Trey9007 2/12/2010 2:42:38 AM