Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Info on NCS out of Louisiana?

Had a sales rep. working for me once who i was paying hotel for while working MCCC in Illinois. He was collecting around $40 at door and found out he was pocketing cash and throwing the checks away. Of course all his orders ended up chargedback (he was solo and claimed that he had verification that complete) and i got the thrill of refunding hundreds of dollars to irrate customers whos orders were never even entered in MCCC data base. Anyway MCCC was cool about it and we together decided not to press charges against the guy as it would hurt both our reputations with local press. Well, long story short, heard a year or two later that same rep. was bad mouthing me for not paying him for his rip off orders that not only never got installed or were billable but that I also got to pay out on. Little prick steals money, should have been in jail and yet claims I shorted him. Sometimes no justice. Heard he's working for Mkable now even though I told Marcus to avoid the guy like the plague. ANyway moral of story is there ARE two sides to a story.
bk
This is CABL.com posting #291584. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbn08
Posted in reply to: Re: Info on NCS out of Louisiana? by INSTALDUDE
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Info on NCS out of Louisiana? INSTALDUDE 2/12/2010 12:38:33 AM