Create your free account now! Sign up

10$ toilet seat@*$Beware!

I'm not saying this from experience but..................I heeaarrrrd wally world got a regular priced, white, cushy,$10.00 toilet seat. Well if you happen to be more than 100lbs. Then, these things should come with a warning sticker, a flashing light or something. But, I heard, uh huh, I heard you can be all relaxed one second while you are happily finishin up a lil bidniz, 'You know what i'm sayin', The next thing you know you lean to get a little skid and
BAMM! Your toilet throws you to the floor like the dirty assed bitch you are..anyway what I meant to say was.
A mans toilet breaks so he goes to the toilet store.  The toilet store dude says i got three brand new toilets. They is a frizzing toilet and a wooden toilet and a singing toilet. So he buys the first toilet and he tries it out that day. And the next day he brings it back.  And he says it froze my ass off. so then he tries the wooden toilet. And he tries that day and he brings it back that next day again. And he says I got fuckin wood my in ass. So then he buys the
                                     woodin toilet. All just right.So then he figures out that it doesn't have a flush lever so he hears a song that goes do u see what I see what I see a dirty brown yellow buisness.So anyways he takes a dirty ass bucket and fills it up and takes it to his neighbor's house and dumps it in his garden so he didn't have a enough room so he dump the rest is hes swimming pool. So every time he had to go to the bathroom he had to go back to his neighbor's house and dump it in garden and the pool.
This is CABL.com posting #291565. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbn0P
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: 10$ toilet seat@*$Beware! WeeWah 2/13/2010 1:12:45 AM
Re: 10$ toilet seat@*$Beware! willifstr 2/12/2010 12:47:05 PM
Re: 10$ toilet seat@*$Beware! SpeedLasher 2/12/2010 8:38:32 AM
Re: 10$ toilet seat@*$Beware! Bean Dip 2/12/2010 8:37:39 AM
Re: 10$ toilet seat@*$Beware! primebusiness 2/11/2010 10:44:32 PM