Create your free account now! Sign up

Dsi

This a issue regaurding DSI Fulfillment. They are loosing there contract with Wildblue at the end of the month. I have worked with them for 5 years and had a great relationship until this came along. Over the course of the last 2 months since it has been made public that they were loosing this contract they have tried do give multiple reasons for not paying on jobs completed. Example inlegible signature. In 5 years never heard that one before. Another said a tech took customers equipment asked us about it and when we told them the tech was denieing it they said ok. 2 weeks later they took the money for the equipment out of our check.
 At that time I decided we would no longer put up with this and had it out with there IR Mgr. Kenny Thorenson. In the end we demanded our money reimbursed and they told us we were no longer needed to work for them. They also informed me that they would be holding our last pay check for 30 days this was less than a week ago. They have already started e-mailing us with other jobs we supposedly took the equipment off the job. Keep in mind this is equipment we can not use because it has been assigned as DSI equipment.
 Long story short $50,000 law suit being filed against DSI for non payment and loss of wages. TAKE MY ADVISE LEAVE THEM NOW AND DO NOT LET THEM HOLD YOUR CHECK IT IS ILLEGAL!!! ANY ATTORNEY WILL TELL YOU THAT. MAKE YOUR STAND NOW BECAUSE IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO DEAL WITH THESE. BY THE WAY I KNOW DSI WATCHES THESE BORDS SEE YA IN COURT.
This is CABL.com posting #291531. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbn0h
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Dsi thomas faro 2/11/2010 5:13:05 PM
Re: Dsi rickpsat 2/11/2010 4:34:15 PM