Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Simple answer for all the political threads...

Yes the answer is simple. The government needs to stay out of peoples business....period.

I expect 2 things from the government:
1-keep our borders safe from all threats foreign and domestic. That includes local crime as well.
2-keep our CONSTITUTIONAL FREEDOM intact

That's all I want. I don't need them to govern my every move. I don't need them spending money that is not there. If I do that it's called check fraud and I go to jail. I don't want there handouts. I didn't say I didn't need them. I DON"T WANT THEM. NOTHING IS EVER FREE.

I didn't say make everyone happy, I said let everyone WIN. HUGE difference. I am not happy that I have to go through such extensive searches to board a plane- BUT everyone wins because of it. Except when our government (all of them) is to busy pointing fingers at each other to catch a guy with a bomb in his underwear that they were aware of and just didn't "piece it together".

This country, as I know it, was founded by a bunch of hardworking, rebellious, self-thinking, self preserving individuals who stood up to too many taxes and government infringement upon there lives. Through their perserverence and guts they made it to what it should be, but can't be because of government infringement.

The government needs to step up to the 2 things they should be doing and let the resilience of American people restore ourselves to what we should have never strayed from.

Think of all the inventions and inovations the world has benefitted from that Americans thought of and created. MOST AND I WOULD DARE SAY ALL OF THE MOST SIGNIFICANT ONES WERE BEFORE THE GOVERNMENT STARTED GETTING IN THE WAY with laws AND MAKING PEOPLE BELIEVE THEY NEED THEM by giving away money they don't have. We don't need them for anything other than protection of rights as DEFINED by our Constitution. THAT IS THERE JOB!

By the way I know what debate means and what it is....but thank you for the DEFINING moment.
This is CABL.com posting #291424. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbnYy
Posted in reply to: Re: Simple answer for all the political threads... by drifterdawg
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Simple answer for all the political threads... drifterdawg 2/10/2010 9:24:04 PM
Re: Simple answer for all the political threads... superlinedog 2/10/2010 7:24:11 PM