Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: some people are just crazy

well everybody thanks for the reply, good or bad this is why i am treated like i have the plague or something, and i have a hard time keeping my head and aura straight on a day to day basis    the forum is off topic   carolyns chiro dr is short for chiropractor dr, a former state rep who has watched me build a good life for 2 christian girls for a year and a half, who gave me hope, but stopped way short also. i do not need mental health, i need 1 good law enforcement person that will go the distance with me. this mess has too many police and aps/dhs reports to ignore  little did I know that i was in over my head 3 years ago    carolyns family is no help, especially as her mother has been described as having multiple personalities I have been told to write a novel about it    I will share 1 more piece with you that is doing wonders for me, especially when i wake up in the middle of the night  then i will break off these posts  I met marsha sept 2005, renting a house from her, then doing handyman work for her   I met susan oct 2005   in nov 2005 marsha ask me about building a shed out in her back yard, i drew up plans and a material list i thought it was a playhouse for susan  she said she wanted to wait until spring, so i put the plans in my file cabinet   i met carolyn dec 2005, started dating her easter 2006 i ask marsha about it, she said she decided not to build it.   july of last year i was neatening up my file cabinet, carolyn was behind me sewing, i ran across the plans, was looking at them, and said oh yeah, these are the plans for susans playhouse that marsha wanted me to build   behind me carolyn said that was not a playhouse, it was for me, marsha said she is tired of me living in the house    i turned around and said what??? carolyn said that was not a playhouse, right before you came into the picture marsha said she was tired of me living in the house  i was stunned!!! i said she cannot put you in a shed out back, especially with no food or plumbing, carolyn said she said that is where i am going to live   i have turned this into the dhs/aps, they are backing away from it, and they also just lost a lawsuit for not doing their job    i have an appy with a private atty/ assistant da, i am hoping for the best    i will get it turned around, and you will probably see it in the news as the crazy stuff it is   and know i am real   wish me luck, i sure need it larry
hello im trying to get a phone # or email for GTS in Ga, if anybody has it i would appreciate it, email at
This is CABL.com posting #291399. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbnX9
Posted in reply to: Re: some people are just crazy by scooterz56
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: some people are just crazy scooterz56 2/10/2010 7:19:54 PM