Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: "In Any State, at Any Time: A Reminder of

So why do you got to get personal with me?  Since your so smart and wisdom emulates from you, why dont you tell me how to control Healthcare cost?  Do you not think a strong public option is a good choice?  Tell me why giving 800.00 for a "profit" organiation is better than giving 500.00 a month for a "non-profit" organization.  Tell me "smart guy", any american that would (for the same benefits) rather pay 800.00 a month for health care instead of 500.00.

Tell me "smart-guy" why it is better for people to not have insurance and go to the emergency rooms for any and everything and not pay those bills than it is to cover those people and let them see private doctors instead and they get paid.  Go to an emergency room and your bill gonna be at least 600.00.  Go to a private doctor and your bill will be around 100.00.  If the government already pays for the emergency room visit for the un-insured why is it better than giving them healthcare for a cheaper price?  Isnt this one reason that healthcare cost is skyrocketing?  Since your soooooo smart Im sure you can tell me.

You say it about what the people want but the people knew what this president wanted as far as healthcare reform.  We elected him and a mojority of Dems in Congress.  It seems to me that most people want this.  So why is the Republican Party so against it?  If its about what the people want then you woul think that they would support it.

Go back to your rhetoric.  Your party is more interested in saying "no".  With no real way to help our country.  Your party jumps around about the stimulus package but is at the ribbon cuttings.  You guys are a joke.
This is CABL.com posting #291386. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbnXW
Posted in reply to: Re: "In Any State, at Any Time: A Reminder of by goodsky
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: "In Any State, at Any Time: A Reminder of goodsky 2/10/2010 7:09:28 PM