Create your free account now! Sign up

Simple answer for all the political threads....

Honestly guys.....the political threads are thought generating but in actuality it sounds just like the last time I attended a MSO meeting... example.

He did that....he did this...I tried....it's not my fault.....I didn't know.... He caused....she should have done this....ON AND ON AND ON!!!!

EVERYONE is constantly passing the buck!! I tell you my next vote will be for any person who can come in and say very simply like a true southern gent...

Hey...guess what...I screwed up. Everything I did wasn't perfect, but I admit that and I am ready to make change and here is how.......

And no Obama hasn't done it ( take action-although he gives a good speech) and no Bush didn't do it either (and his speeches were not quite as entertaining). QUIT MAKING EXCUSES.

QUITE SIMPLY>>>> EITHER DO THE FUCKING JOB OR GET OUTTA THE WAY FOR SOMEONE WHO WILL!!

ALL of these politicians need to take ownership of their faults (dems and reps) and QUIT pointing fingers. ITS GETTING OLD FAST!

Is there a REAL MAN or WOMAN out there that can own up and finally start working for WE THE PEOPLE and quit your preschool games?

I think not.
This is CABL.com posting #291265. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbnVZ
There is 1 reply to this message