Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Is anyone still making good money contracting?

I dunno if you could say that I am making good money, but I am earning a living.. Things are pretty tight but it STILL beats the hell out of the other trades this part of FL.. People are still hurting for work around here. ANY kind of work.  Prices aren't the best, but when the volume is there, it works out in the end.. Headaches, hassles yea, I deal with it and get over it.. All I know is I am home every night, I get a route every morning (6 days) and a check every week, unless a new opportunity presents itself, or the Company goes under.. I'm sticking with it. So I guess I am the 1% here that is making a living as a contractor... 
I am making enough to provide a roof over our head, food in the fridge and gas in the truck, as well as pay most of the bills.. More than I could do cleanin glass on hi-rises
This is CABL.com posting #291230. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbnVq
Posted in reply to: Is anyone still making good money contracting? by GoneCablin
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Is anyone still making good money contracting? ronjrcosten 2/10/2010 1:17:07 PM
Re: Is anyone still making good money contracting? djackson8809 2/10/2010 1:09:58 PM