Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: you can look at this a couple different ways

I didn't need the link. I am pretty savvy on the subject. I wanted to hear your interpretation of checks and balances..

Me? I am a cable master borderline cable GOD... (20 ytd) Currently not contracting due to travel conflicts. I am a single father of two, first and foremost. I have had a concrete pumping business, An aluminum construction/vinyl siding contractor, I have done concrete slab work, sidewalks,driveways... Form work for tie beams and columns on commercial properties. I opened from scratch a tanning salon in chicago about 13 years ago that I sold and is still in business today. Currently I subsidize my local cable work with side work as a locksmith auto/home lockouts,repos blah blah. Last and most certainly not least, I am a vigil patriot dedicated to educating my peers on the blunders of this government and upholding my oath to protect this country and constitution from enemies foreign and domestic. I have also been a bartender/bouncer, os2sw in the U.S.N.  I am excellent at collections.. I have modeled and amateur bodybuilding. I have golfed with millionaires and eaten government cheese.  I get bored, go figure..
This is CABL.com posting #291204. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbnU0
Posted in reply to: Re: you can look at this a couple different ways by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message