Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: some people are just crazy

true   I let her be herself, which was great for all of us, yet she does not have the rationing that she needs to keep her and her daughter out of a bad situation..    what i am trying to do is keep my head on straight.   3 years ago when her family blasted her it screwed me up so bad that I could  not walk down the street without  people turning their heads and looking back at me. 2 years ago it got stupid and tried to start my mentaility spinning, i dropped a post on the bar, did not get much response, but enough to get a grip on things. when i started dating my wife she was on anti depressants etc, and she also wore depends.   i pulled her off the pills.  she moved herself out of depends on her own.   when we reunited the people she was living with and i had very heated conversations as they were insistent she go back to wearing depends so this ladies mother could get half.  the state was paying for them now these are people that have a retail shop, making decent money. the system is there to be used, but not abused. my wifes motherhood has been robbed from her, I have spent 2 years teaching my stepdaughter she has 1 mother, and 1 mother only, god and mother nature set it up that way, it is not ours to question, and have built up my wifes self esteem.  people wonder why i married her, and am going through so much.   the lady accepted my marriage offer, and has an overall joyus attitude that has done me so much good. the people she went back to are control freaks that do not care about my wife at all, they are obsessed that my stepdaughter is theirs,  they have raped both of them financially, using their accounts for check kiting, the male of the group was on crack, stole their checkbooks and wrote hot checks on their accounts, this ladies dad was trying to blackmail me, claiming that they are the best thing for them, and my wife would not have my stepdaughter without them, at the time I knew that was absurb, besides the fact that he has cans of urine sitting around the house, no joke. then i found a website to look up court records online, what do I find? he has 2, count them 2 counts of using a minor to deliver illegal drugs!!!   would you leave them there?  the system is not perfect, yet i watched these jokers try to pass off forged court documents!! instead of throwing some butts in jail like they should have they sent us down the road with them stalking us. to see the words is 1 thing, to understand the terror is another, we were in my 1 ton bucket truck/ versalift, they kept bringing out so much stuff that i raised the boom to make room for it all, then used the boom to compress it in hopes that it would stay on. since my first post I am doing better, my aura is the biggest problem, as long as I can keep it from projecting too much gloom and despair people will hire me, when it tries to get to me people wont approach me, and I do not blame them.   no matter what happens you can not take away the fact that i gave them 2 mothers days by themselves, with my wife getting the credit she deserves.   when i get the system to move on it there will be a great number of other victims that will come foward, so I am in it to the end. thanks for the rsponses, Larry
hello im trying to get a phone # or email for GTS in Ga, if anybody has it i would appreciate it, email at
This is CABL.com posting #291094. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbnTe
Posted in reply to: Re: some people are just crazy by thomas faro
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: some people are just crazy drifterdawg 2/8/2010 10:05:14 PM
Re: some people are just crazy scooterz56 2/8/2010 9:13:20 PM