Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: stupid question..

Dude, SERIOUSLY back the F off. I know all about learning curves and technology changes and all that BS. The FACT here there JACK is that my man here, KAPTFATZ, may have been out of the game for a while. HOWEVER, to be told not to touch a node or amp, is WAY BEYOND respectful in this case. I was merely pointing out the fact that, Kurt or Kaptfatz, is not by any means a newbie or anyone who deserves the DISRESPECT of being told to not open a node or amp! That is is PERIOD. Now it the meantime run along and mind your own F'in  business. I earned my reputation the long hard way in this business just like Kurt did, all I was doing was sticking up for a fellow cable bro. Learn when to respond and when to not! Tell me you would not stick up for someone you knew being misjudged on here!!?? Oh yeah, that was 10 years ago, still here only moved on from what I have made for myself so PLEASE do us all the favor of realizing what you say BEFORE you open your  mouth! And if you would like to discuss this further PLEASE PM me and I would be happy to exchange numbers with you to carry on our discussion outside of this moderated forum. People like you disgust me! Learn to respect those that have been around!!!!
I got your learning curve right here, the ol' lady is gonna make it straight. Oh no, I'll probably forget what I know tomorrow!
Oh yeah another one, registered in '04, yeah in '04 I already forgot more than you knew then!
This is CABL.com posting #290890. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbnPW
Posted in reply to: Re: stupid question.. by sdelnay
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: stupid question.. cabledawg1970 2/6/2010 11:48:23 PM