Create your free account now! Sign up

the storm of 2010

I got off work at 3:30 in on my way to my uncle since it was already snowing their i thought I should skip RU to night and catch it on the web, but I love going and seeing what the Lord has done in my life more and more each day! It had just started to snow in Baltimore MD and I thought well I just go I am a good driver and it won’t hurt anything, then I thought it will give rush hour time to get over. Pro 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Pro 3:6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Had a great time got out early due to the snow. I went to the store before getting on the road and realized it is getting nasty more then I thought, “I was doing a lot of thinking now” I started to go the wrong way and made a u turn and got on the hwy it was only 42miles but would take 2 and would take 2 and half hours. As I got on the interstate in the middle of the blizzard I thought not bad I was going about 45 and all was ok then I came up on a plow crusade and they were going about 10 mph I thought I got to go, off I went and past them with caution. I was going 45 again with a car or two and past them, Then I came up on another plow crusade, but this time with 2 blocker so you could not pass. I thought 10 miles an hour and a quarter tank of gas and my diesel is not running right (I have been trying to get it fixed) for the next half hour it was a slow ride with my diesel running rough, it wanted to run at a higher speed. All of a sudden unexpected they pulled off, Thank God for that. Now I am back up to speed but just as I feared the snow was building faster in front of me. 

I continued on getting interstate 70 I thought this is not good but it seem I was alone passing a car every once in a while as they thought the hole road was theirs. The snow is coming down faster and no light I could not see much but the mile markers as I went by them i knew were the road was, my hands griped the steering wheel hard (white knuckle) and I thought what now. I started to look for cars or bridges in front of me. I felt the rumple strips that are on the side of the road and thanked God for them and thought how many live they have saved. As I started to slow down the engine didn’t like it, but was afraid because I couldn’t see. After almost running off the road when an exit came up I knew I was in trouble and I started to pray again for protection and that he would have me make every turn just perfect and that the engine would not stop running. All I could think about is getting stuck and then running out of fuel. Now I have to admit and you can ask my wife as I tried to tell her how bad it was. Maybe because I value my life more now than when I was drinking and all the other entire things that God didn’t like. 

After Praying Php 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. I was watching a car get on the interstate and behold came a single plow! Praise the Lord!!!! I followed him the rest of the way even off my exit. What a blessing from someone that reward them. Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Michael Buttery
kid cable
This is CABL.com posting #290869. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbnPB
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: the storm of 2010 Splicer Life 4me 2/6/2010 8:08:40 PM