Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Rocking TV

hi   cowboy you are right in what you said. i work with them in north carolina,   and they brought in a a  hole from directv and he did the same as you said. i bet he is the sameone that just wrote you a letter above mine. i do not rember his name, he would talk about his family and girl friends on the side and a small trailer park he own.  he also had  the theme song from csi on his cell phone.  boy was he a prick.  but the people that worked in ga. office were nice.    but i was told there goin to be let go in north carolina, but do not know..  he would talk shit about in front of you with other contractors listen, so he did not know anything about being a good super. or any thing about management.
 he left to open an office in va. and put someone in charge that was there only a few weeks. i know that would not happen long.  i say the 2 man a few years ago and he could not handle the pressure, so he just went back doing installs. a few weeks later. they will not put people in that has more experance than them. so be careful.  i can not remeber that mans name but i am sure he is the one that wrote you.if he is he will talk shit about me..he would always brag about himself being the best so if you are not in his little circle you better leave.  so i wait for his letter.  then you other men can read this see how some supers do there work.
 one day he said some to me and then told him something what i just told you and it shook him up having someone sayin something to him in front of the other men. pay back is hell for some people.
This is CABL.com posting #290674. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbnMs
Posted in reply to: Re: Rocking TV by cblgod
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Rocking TV cblgod 3/18/2010 7:49:04 PM
Re: Rocking TV donellis 2/16/2010 3:04:09 PM