Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How can we Spend to Get Out Of Dedt, does that

It's very hard for me to comment on such a BS article. Much of it is not based on facts. I will comment on everyones general concern of our contry's debt. Your article is not something worth commenting on.

One can only play with the hand he is dealt. No one thinks we can continue spending. No one has proposed that we continue spending.  But right now is not the time to tighten up,and its not the right time to raise taxes. We must do what it takes to recover from the deep recession we just experienced.  

We can't attack the debt until the economy settles and people are back to work. Obama's spending is larglely temporary. Bush's unpaid prescription drug program is permanent. His unpaid wars have lasted about 8 years. His unpaid tax cuts have lasted about 7 yrs and have hurt us tremedously.  I hate to come off as blaming him.  But his VERY bad decisions continue to have long term effects on our economy.  Theres no way his mess be cleaned up anytime soon.  But overtime we can reverse the effects. Thus far, I think Obama's long term agenda puts us on the right path.

This is CABL.com posting #290569. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbnKL
There is 1 reply to this message