Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Don't Ask Don't Tell!

If it ever came to a draft for one of these ridiculous wars they would have to go through me b4 they got either of my children. The only crying that goes on is usually by the libs.. this suggestion is irrelevant and a typical argument from lefties. It has been nearly 20 years since I served and while I support all troops straight or gay, I am increasingly becoming intolerant of these ridiculous so called wars. I feel sadam hussein was a threat but not imminent and we created him. The bushs,cheneys,husseins,bin ladens,hitler etc. have been in bed forever. Do your research if you don't already know. Military industrial complex, world bank, rockefellers,rothchilds,soros blah blah blah.. Now if we were ever invaded;  me and mine would be out front.Standing for all including you. If we continue down the path we are on that is where we will end up, mark my words. While the bitches dispute rights that are not rights at all, me and mine are and will continue to to be committed to protecting what the criminals have hocked at the global pawnshop. While you like to come here and condescend upon conservatives, remember this, The majority on either side of the isle are ignorant of the game that is being played, and it seems you as well. Maybe not. maybe you are party to the game. Know this, People like me will always be here and we are much smarter,more cunning and committed than you realize or ever can be. While people like you who are willing to turn their backs on their own heritage and abandon liberty and freedom in the name of progressive modernization/globalization to redistribute wealth earned by hard working americans to lazy ass parasites that know little more than how to have sex with whatever hole they can find, when you finally figure it out(not likely) we will still be here to defend you from big money players of the end game. I am not judging you, you make your own bed. Just remember you are not as smart as you think you are.
This is CABL.com posting #290533. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbnKb
Posted in reply to: Re: Don't Ask Don't Tell! by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Don't Ask Don't Tell! Trey9007 2/4/2010 7:58:19 PM