Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: CNN on Nancy Pelosi

If and when I do check the boob tube for news, I have to admit I do the same regarding the channel switch from cnn,fox and msnbc. Then I end up back online for the real story because the swing from both sides is so sickening. While I lean to the right, I still cannot stomach fox any more than cnn. msnbc I watched a bit pre election 2008 cuz I thought morning joe at least seemed to throw it all out there. Joe seemed reasonable back then and mica brizinski(incorrect spelling) another dumb lefty cunt, but just look who her daddy is...should go without saying. Anyway, television news is no longer the guardian of truth but simple pay for ratings b.s.. If you want truth you must seek it yourself or stay in the dark.. I think o'reilly is a closet fag banging john king... Robin meade is a hot lefty though.. I'd def like to do the procedure (no. 6) that sab described in a different thread, but then as usual, I probably wouldn't be able to get rid of her either..

all tv news comes from reuters,ap then swings with their bias. Hell, bbc gives you more truth than any u.s. news available, and consistently so.

You must use many sources and then form your own hypothesis consistant with what you believe is true based on experience and education, not prejudice.
This is CABL.com posting #290369. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbnHx
Posted in reply to: Re: CNN on Nancy Pelosi by CCS01
There are 0 replies to this message