Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Im still digging drops

damn i dont know where all you guys worked at before doing drops seems like everyone  has never made any money in the drop field, yall need ta get into doing phone drops, theres where your money's at in drops.  how many of yall ever made at minimum of 1500 on just one drop? seriously no bullshit, the most i ever got paid for burying cable drops was $60 dollars a drop do about 10-15 of them a day  and you should be ok,  in todays wolrd if someone is just getting into doin drops then they aint gunna make any money if you been in drops for a while  then you would know  not all the money you make is in drops, theres extra when ur boring a road or driveway or using missles and this n  that. theres extra in blowing out an underground conduit if its clogged with mud n roack =n dirt, or digging up a conduit to go threw, then theres 2 or 3 things your gettin paid for the most money i ever made off one CABLE drop was $250 of just one CABLE DROP alone, i mean man if you aint making shit off drops  then your in the wrong company or they just know they can dick you around with it, if you leave one company and do drops for another, then tell you want this much per drop and get it in writing.( that dont mean ask for an outrageous price cuz you wont get it) or am i the only drop guy who knows what to go for when goin to do drops  with a company? if they dont give you the exact price you want then work with them, barter them a lil bit if they dont wanna play ball then go somwhere else that will someone will give you what you want  its just a matter of finding them
This is CABL.com posting #289973. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbnA9
Posted in reply to: Re: Im still digging drops by Nat Light
There are 0 replies to this message