Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Im still digging drops

and if ur out there diggin drops with nuthi but a shovel  then u got problems. and if it takes u years ta figure it out  then u dont belong in cable, but when runnin a machine  u never know what ur cuttin threw what ta feel for for when ur plowing  nune of it takes year  it just takes  people that can handle digging boreing plowing removing shit outa the ground LIKE FLUFFY. noit everyone can handle  digging in the sun all day ive seen people quit there first day one the first job site after seein what we do ive seen people not come back there second day or second week, ive heard people wining and cryin they wanna go home in the middle fo the day i know and seen people that wanna go home everyday at 3 a clock and cant dig for 12-16 hrs a day. im not sayin line techs are all lazy im just sayin  it seems like no one can respect a drop tech or give ne credit to a drop tech  i know people that do mainline arial  that are cooloer then shit  at the office im contracting with theres a bunch of them  btu over there drop techs are recognized we have an existence  and ta me mainline people are sum cool people especially when  they can hav a conversation about the different shit that goes on in there field, its when people think cuz they do mainline or cuz sumone does drops  that they hav no importance in this bizness and as if we shuldnt even be out there, and people luk down on us cuz we do drops and thats what we get paid ta do  thats the shit that pisses off a drop tech
This is CABL.com posting #289961. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbnAX
Posted in reply to: Re: Im still digging drops by J.L.Underground
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Im still digging drops LocoDawg 2/1/2010 7:22:40 PM
Re: Im still digging drops goodsky 1/31/2010 10:42:46 PM
Re: Im still digging drops Nat Light 1/31/2010 10:32:32 PM
Re: Im still digging drops Nat Light 1/31/2010 10:27:30 PM