Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Tech Made himself a sandwich 911

wat was the charge fopr makin a sandwich, fridgerator theft?  man id luv ta see a cust call cops about sum shit like that i would just leave the custs house job incomplete if i heard of him doin shit like that  but then again he mite call the cops about me not finishing my job as well   but that is funny wen he got outa jail he should of went back and let the sandwhich out the other end on the guys doorstep man id smack a guy for stupidy of callin cops on sumthin like that. actually id just punch the cust for somethin like that, i mean i do know where carrey is coming from on the treat the job lke they got cameras in everyroom, but callin the cops over a goddamn sandwhich come on now, hell even an ass chewin  would be more appropiate or makeing the guy pay for that sandwhich would be better, but callin the cops over a sandwhich   the cops are probably laughin a and aint ever heard of shit like that, i mean i wouldnt do that  altho i dont go inside homes im outside only, what if the guy's blood sugar shit is low or a diabetic or somethin and had ta get something ta munch on or somethin, i mean i could understand that i just cant understand or see it being neccessary ta call cops on shit like that
This is CABL.com posting #289954. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbnAQ
Posted in reply to: Tech Made himself a sandwich 911 by rlhcable
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Tech Made himself a sandwich 911 michaelahayward 2/4/2010 3:13:13 PM
Re: Tech Made himself a sandwich 911 cablemn86 2/3/2010 3:05:28 PM