Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Im still digging drops

damn splicer if sumone has to put the extra wir from drop wire in the trench from foldin it over,  then thats just one lazy muther fuker, cant even cut the drop to lenght  and put  anew fitting on it, and u guys make it seem like splicing is so fukin hard, and another thing i cant do all these side jobs and charge as much as i want  cuz i can and no one can stop me or do n e thing about it.  and jeeze hopw hard is it to splice a fiber line tagether if u got the rite tools? how hard is it to =splice coaxle tagether if u got all the rite bits, and y dont u need ta hav water to go out and dig?(thats for jimcarrey) we dig in bone dry whether rock hard ground,  man ive worked in ground so fukin hard  a goddamn shovel will bounce off the shit, stick the shovel in the ground and put pressure on it with ur foot rite? wrong, the ground we work in would break a shovel  if u did that  i back 330cableguy on all this shit with drops, i been around i been in other systems and seen how all this shit was done.  burying drops aint always jkust diuggin a trench ither,its only like that if it open area, wht abut  when ur in a cluster fuk nest of tree roots?  wat about a cluster fuk of water gas, phone line are all in the ground burried shallow  cuz the guy b4  couldnt do his job rite and put them down to depth? how many sets of treess  hav u had ta bore under ta get a drop in the ground, how many driveways hav u shot a missle under ta get to a house  5 houses down, including boring threw rock coral clay  and limestone? i bet not many. ill bet ud be on a pole lukin down at a drop guy sayin" manima just sit my lazy ass up here and drill the the whole for my support on this pole  so ican  ease the boom on my truk  over to the next one,cuz im a lazy fat fuck"  beside i aint worried about it n e ways  drop guys  and underground guys know where im coming from, we know hwat its like ta go get dirty, and not hav ta worry about breakin a nail or a sweat  we aint afraid ta tget our hands dirty
This is CABL.com posting #289953. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbnAP
Posted in reply to: Re: Im still digging drops by J.L.Underground
There are 0 replies to this message