Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Im still digging drops

I agree. I saw 8" and I was like, WTF? But hey, if that is in the contract then it's all good. 8" is a helluvalot easier and faster than 18". Alot less turf damage also I'd imagine.

330cableguy, I say good for you. You're out there making money. Thats the name of the game after all isn't it?

JLunderground, you best be watching that yap of yours. And if you are getting all the side jobs you claim, charging (and getting) whatever you want, I suggest reinvesting some of that money on spelling lessons. But to get to the point, and no offense 330, but a fucking monkey can split the ground open, tuck some wire in, and when he gets to the end, dig a hole and shove the left over wire in and cover it up. I don't need a fucking drop buried to get TV. Who the fuck do you think you are talking like you are? You bury drops, and that really has nothing to do with getting service. What it does do is make it look pretty and keep people from tripping over it and suing the MSO. SO get off your pedestal. You are no better than anyone else in the business.

Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #289663. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbnv9
Posted in reply to: Re: Im still digging drops by jimcarrey
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Im still digging drops sab3r 1/30/2010 2:37:48 PM