Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Attention As-Built Mappers

Quality mapping is the foundation for any project. Even in the best of circumstances the project will be impossible to manage if the maps are not completed properly. I am an excellent mapper and take extreme pride in what I do. I will not apologize for wanting to meet others who feel the same.

>
>
>>Darla you need to re-think how you post messages in this forum. Most cases of bad mapping are attributable to bad management. You must inspect what you expect! It sounds like you are a victim of your own half-assed project management. Take a hard look at yourself and disabuse us all of your ramblings.
>>
>>>We would like to make contact with experienced mappers who produce TOP QUALITY work. 2001 is going to be a very busy year for us and we'd like to add good folks to our crew. We need serious, hard working people who take pride in what they do. HALF ASS mappers need not reply!!! Please contact Darla at (-REDACTED-)
>>> HALF ASS< What an extremely proffesional way to putit. Too bad our industry can't be a little less coarse sometimes.
>>
This is CABL.com posting #28949. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mhG5
Posted in reply to: Re:Attention As-Built Mappers by dollar bill
There is 1 reply to this message
Re:Attention As-Built Mappers Gypsy 12/23/2000 12:26:00 PM