Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Prime home In Nashville Pay

All I can say Jim is I warned them over and over again on the phone and in here. They seemed to think they can screw a few guys and pay the rest cause the rest only care about if they get paid. They do not realize that there are those of us that know how to get things done even though it make take some time. But when you piss us off after stealing so much and pointing us out as techs they can take advatage of. We who play the game with respect to the position; who treat our customers well and do the job as we are told to do it and then dont get paid by those that use our money to keep themselves afloat. Heed this warning! If you want to plea bargain later the answer will be no because you have already cost us too much in time and respect, parts that should have a time limit earning potential, and fuel and service time, and around christmas cheating our family out of our earnings. Then on top of all of it start Blacklisting us while using our money to improve yourself. Beware this is no false claim. You are being watched and will be recognized by all in the end. This business is under a great deal of scuinty by govt eyes now. And I do not mean your state eyes only. Complaints have been filed on alot of companies and the govt is actually now watching you. Did we cause this? No you did with your theft of hard working individuals that give you that income you make by stealing from them. Was your family happy during the holidays? Ask yourself if your happiness caused others unhappiness by your business ethics. You who have lost or never had any ethics, morals, or principles.............Get ready to see the techs take back this business from the likes of you. You are only here because we are here doing the work. You have nothing without us, except a gulity heart! 2009 is your year in alot more ways then you think!
This is CABL.com posting #289431. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbnsp
Posted in reply to: Re: Prime home In Nashville Pay by jfischer1351
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Prime home In Nashville Pay jbherman3939 2/11/2010 12:24:52 PM