Employers
Job Seekers
Login
Search Query
Jobs
INSTALLATION
CABLE
369
SATELLITE
45
TELCO/DSL
68
OTHER INSTALL
24
DROP BURY
138
DISCO/AUDIT
SALES-INSTALL
2
ALARM/AUTOMATION
4
CONSTRUCTION / TECH
AERIAL CONSTR
55
UG CONSTRUCT
166
MDU CONSTRUCT
11
COAX SPLICING
31
FIBER SPLICING
46
LINE/MAINT TECH
12
SERVICE TECH
3
DATA CENTER
1
FIELD ENGINEER
9
OFFICE / OTHER
CUSTOMER SERVICE
SALES
2
ENGINEERING
3
TRAINING
OFFICE/ADMIN
MANAGEMENT
12
WAREHOUSE
PLACE YOUR AD
Classifieds
BUCKET TRUCKS
60
OTHER VEHICLES
7
BUSINESS
HEAVY MACHINE
12
TOOLS
11
PARTS/MATERIAL
2
OTHER FOR SALE
3
WANTED TO BUY
2
MISC. FOR SALE
3
SEEKING WORK
20
PLACE YOUR AD
Forums
GENERAL
INDUSTRY NEWS
TECH AND SAFETY
BUSINESS
COMPANIES
PERSONALS
SITE ISSUES
OFF-TOPIC
SUBSCRIPTIONS
Directory
Messaging
Checkout
Help and Info
Create your
free
account now!
Sign up
“V-I-K-I-N-G-S, Skol Vikings, Let’s Go!”
Options
Send PM to cabledude
Email a Copy
Email a Link
Print
View Thread
Reply
Home
Forums
Off-topic
#289100
cabledude
CABL Addict
Member #:
249
Registered:
1996-2001
Posted:
48
Name:
Rick Horvath
Name:
Rick Horvath
Occupation:
Construction manager
Location:
New England
Personal:
early 50s
Experience:
~31 years
1/24/2010 7:39:06 PM
1
This is CABL.com posting
#289100
. Tiny Link:
cabl.co/mbnm4
There are
2
replies to this message
Re: “V-I-K-I-N-G-S, Skol Vikings, Let’s Go!”
gaffmatic
1/25/2010 8:41:26 AM
Re: “V-I-K-I-N-G-S, Skol Vikings, Let’s Go!”
cblfrog
1/24/2010 8:18:03 PM
×