Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Obama STILL blaming Bush

Yea I understand your point but I don't think Democrats are all liberal anymore than I think republicans are all Christian right wing extremists. The ones who say rock and roll is evil and so on type of people. Most Americans are probably somewhere to the left or right of center. I only say this because of talking with older Dems who are more like minded as I am. The Roosevelt Dem. Not so extreme. Not communist. I travel a lot and enjoy people and find I can talk with people easily and they with me.......I know you can't believe it huh? But this isn't talking. This is writing and you can't hear my voice or all my thoughts through the writing. Anyway, in all those travels I see and get an idea of extremism on both sides. So I don't think they are all liberals. When I use the term it is extreme, gay marriage and everyone should treat gays special, everyone has to save ALL the trees while they burn camp fires, blowing up Hummer dealership type of liberals. There aren't that many but the squeaky wheel is the one that gets greased it seems.
This is CABL.com posting #288851. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbni3
Posted in reply to: Re: Obama STILL blaming Bush by RadioMan
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Obama STILL blaming Bush drifterdawg 1/22/2010 9:37:54 PM